Yoshi Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey, everybody!

3 posters

Go down

Hey, everybody! Empty Hey, everybody!

Post by SethTheMuse Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:38 am

My name is Seth!

In case you all are wondering, I'm not new to private servers. I'm bored, so if you are too, please, read on. I feel the need to write a biography for some reason. XD

I'm 23. I live in Portland, Oregon, which puts me in Pacific time. I aspire to someday be a chef with my own pizza joint. Don't care where it is, so long as it's a decent place. I'm currently looking for work and considering looking into culinary schools, but frustrated and thwarted by lack of funding for said schools.

I first joined Maple Story several years ago, but joined their private servers two to three months ago. The first private server I joined was Final Story, which was shut down by Nexon shortly after I reached level 200 on my main character, SethTheMuse, and 120 on the other nine characters I had. This made me sad, as I had no way to get other contact information from the friends I'd made there. I searched around for another server and found Maple Genesis. It closed down three days after I joined. Again, I lost new friends and had to move on. Then I found Maple Karma. A week after I joined them, they "merged" with Maple Chicken. They're still down.

I'm more than happy to help people out in any way I can, and if asked, I'll generally pony up anything from spare equipment or mesos to some potions to tide you over for a while. I like spending time with other people and making friends, which is why I like private servers. Most people are generally very nice and helpful. I was hoping to help out on Karma as a GM, but that kind hope kind of got dashed when the merge with Chicken happened. The day I put in my GM application, no less.

I don't have a lot to do during the day, so I'll be on in case you would like some help. My in-game names are almost always SethTheMuse and Thexs. All you need to do is /find me and then whisper!

It's 2:30 am where I am. And I need some sleep. But seriously, if you'd like someone to talk to and hang out with, drop me a line! I'm always more than happy to hang out and chat!

~Seth~

SethTheMuse

Back to top Go down

Hey, everybody! Empty Re: Hey, everybody!

Post by ToDaRescue Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:43 pm

Danggg old person =P. lol JK. Welcome to the server
ToDaRescue
ToDaRescue

Back to top Go down

Post by SethTheMuse Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:49 pm

Haha, I know...I feel old. XD But anyway, I have two friends who joined yesterday as well. I plan on being very active, and I think they plan on being at least semi-active in the server.

Thank you, by the way~

SethTheMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:59 pm

Yes Sethy I will be semi active, Work and School does tend to kill me...not literally...so dont freak out. But yeah I will try to be semi active and really active on atleast thursdays sundays and mondays.

Evangeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum