Yoshi Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New GameMasters!

4 posters

Go down

New GameMasters! Empty New GameMasters!

Post by Riley Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:08 pm

The new GMs have been selected. Please check your PM inbox. Two of the three GMs have received a PM. The one who didn't you know who you are. I have already talked to you Smile Anyways, congratulations! The two who recieved the PM, are the two who did not want to be announced. The other one is Annie! (IGN: Sushie) Congratulations! Once again I am sorry if you did not get picked. I will not be giving explanations why, this is because these three stood out more than any others. Also, the two GMs who did not want to be announced, please make a new character and contact me in game, I will them GMify you!

For all not chosen, please don't take this personally, this was nothing against you. If the server does grow, we will need more GMs so keep your chin up and keep trying Smile Congratulations once again!

-Riley
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

New GameMasters! Empty Re: New GameMasters!

Post by Arrive Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:25 pm

Congrats everybody.
Arrive
Arrive

Back to top Go down

Post by YEiiiCHaNN Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:02 pm

Congrats To the New GMs :DD

And for everyone elsee! Go , Advertise the server! once the community gets bigger~ Who knows, There might be a need for more GMs. .

YEiiiCHaNN

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:10 am

You are correct Smile please advertise Yoshi Story! let our awesome server be known

Annie

http://www.myspace.com/annieluvzyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum