Yoshi Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules for Siggy Shops!

Go down

Rules for Siggy Shops! Empty Rules for Siggy Shops!

Post by Arrive Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:25 pm

To start off I'd just like to say this is only for people that are posting shops. Do not make threads begging for signatures. If we catch you scamming signatures and not paying the price you agreed on with the thread starter I will push to have you temp. banned from the section.

Secondly, here are some tips on starting a signature shop.

1. Try to keep your first post full of information and organized. It appeals more to users.

2. Try and implement a "queue" list of some sort on your first post. This makes it easier to check who is on the list and how far until their request is being worked on.

3. Post examples of your work - this helps us to know what style your signatures are, and if we really want to try out your services.

4. Please specify if your service costs money or is free. We don't like having to find out we had to pay for your work. Wink

Thirdly, this is for thread starters only. Please do not post a thread unless you've been give a good rating by Riley or another admin. I honestly can't stress the following enough, post some example. PLEASE, PLEASE post some examples. We all want to know what we're buying before we're stuck paying for something we don't want. You can also post already made signatures you are not using. As long as you give the other person the PSD and delete your PSD. In your thread please tell posters to follow the following format

Text -
Font -
Colors -
Style -
Border -
Animation -
Dislikes -
Render -
C4D -
Text placement -

Meaning of each

1. Text - what do you want the sig to say? Name, catch phrase, motto, clan tags, clan name..

2. Font - what kind of font would you like? Fancy, sharp, jagged, techno, grunge, etc...

3. Colors - what colors would you like to see incorporated into your sig? Colors in the font, background, foreground

4. Style - how do you want the sig to look? Try to give a detailed description of the mood or style you want your sig to have... creepy, bloody, techno, futuristic, army, fantasy, etc...

5. Border - do you want a border on or not?

6. Animation - do you want one or not? If you want an animation, how do you want your sig animated? Slide in from right, slide in from left, diaganol, etc...

7. Dislikes - what you don't want on your sig...please give us information as to what you would not like to see put into your sig...this can be colors images anything...

8. You can receive your render from PlanetRenders.net

9. Would you like a C4D? You can also find those at PlanetRenders.net

10.Where do you want the text?

I can't wait to see all your amazing pieces of work! :]

Last edited by Arrive on Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arrive
Arrive

Back to top Go down