Yoshi Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Read this thread before posting!

Go down

Read this thread before posting! Empty Read this thread before posting!

Post by Arrive Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:10 pm

Before you post a thread in this section use the search. If you have a question that already has a thread simply refer to that thread. If the other thread doesn't have an answer either revive it, simply by posting saying you have the same problem. If you know the answer to a question please answer it in full detail. Detail is a key as somebody might screw up with undetailed advice. As always follow the forum rules, posted below. I will be adding more questions to the below list while more questions pop up. If you know a frequently asked question that's not here, simply post it down in the post section.

1. Do not ask GMs for any items or beg for events. (Events happen often)
2. NO HACKING IS PERMITTED. Hackers will be banned without warning!(Hacking a private server is pathetic)
3. GMs will not ask for your information so don't bother trying to frame them.
4. Do not show any rudeness to GMs.
5. Swearing is OK, to an extent.
6. Try to avoid racism.
7. No scamming is permitted, depending on the situation, scammer may be banned or jailed.
8. KSing people on purpose will result in you being jailed.
9. When an even comes, do not whine about what it is or what you think it should be.
10. Anybody abusing glitches may be banned for a day or a few.

F.A.Q.

Q:Why does it say I'm already logged in? Am I being hacked!?
A:No, you're not being hacked you simply lagged while you logged off and the server mistakes you for being online, don't worry it'll ware off in a matter of minutes.

Q:Why is the damage cap so low? I want to do more damage!
A:You can remove the damage cap by downloading our new cilent Don't forget to thank ToDaRescue for the cilent.
Arrive
Arrive

Back to top Go down